Thursday 25 February 2016

Welcome to the world of Women abuse -'18 Again' - Feel like a virgin’


When a friend told me about this cream I thought she was kidding.

Feel like a virgin- this is what India’s vaginal tightening cream ‘18 Again’ promises women. Is this not another way of exploiting and abusing women?

Shit’s getting weirder and weirder. And hey, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
First it was the Hollywood - the anal bleaching. Then the pink button, general vaginaplasty,before fine-tuning it to labiaplasty and now India’s 18 Again.

It’s like society is hell-bent to shave, sterilise and destroy women. Women are being turned into Barbie dolls. “But wait,” you say. “Barbie doesn’t have genitalia.”

Exactly.

This product promises a sexual experience that "feels like the very first time." Well I don’t know about you, but my very first time was bloody sore and not really something I’d like to relive. And what difference does it make and is supposed to enjoy this ‘first time experience?’


 
Do not be fooled, abuse comes in all forms and shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment